If you are in need of assistance in obtaining identification, please find a date below to attend an IDignity event.
To determine what is required to obtain identification documents visit the Documents page.
Click on one of the locations to narrow your search:
Date: Thurs., December 11, 2014
(Additional events are being planned. All information is subject to change.)
Time: Intake is from 8:30 AM till 11:00 AM (first come, first served)
Arrive early, but not before 4:00 AM. Intake ends when maximum capacity is reached.
Location: Orlando Union Rescue Mission at 410 West Central Blvd. Orlando FL 32801
Pay-meter parking lots are available under I-4 and at 522 W. Central Blvd. (see map)
Bring: In order to obtain or replace a Florida ID, you will need the following Proofs.
IDignity will try to assist you in obtaining missing proofs. This process may require you to attend multiple events and it does not always work. If proofs have already been accepted by the DMV since Jan 2010, you may not have to submit again.
(1) Proof of Identity (need one of the following)
· If born in U.S., an original certified birth certificate from Vital Statistics with raised seal; or
· A valid U.S. passport, permanent resident card or immigration documents.
(Any name changes will require a marriage, divorce or other legal name change certificate)
(2) Proof of your Social Security Number (need one of the following)
· SS Card, Medicare Card, Tax form (W-2 or 1099) or job payment stub.
(3) Proof of Residency (need at least one of the following)
· Mail or lease or bill within the last three months with your name and address on it;
· Letter from a shelter or housing program claiming you as a resident; or
· Certification of Address Form from person allowing you to live with them, along with
their proof of residency.
* If applicable, proof of enrollment in the Department of Children and Families Access Florida Benefits Program, such as a DCF Access card (commonly known as a food-stamp card) or DCF Access award letter/printout.
Questions? Please call 407-792-1374 or email email@example.com